1. To book Mystic Villa, requires deposit of 30% in order to secure the booking.
Once the initial deposit have been received and accepted, we will issue you with our payment invoice of the deposit. The contract between us will only be formed when we send you our payment invoice and is subject to these terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to refuse any booking prior to the issue of our payment invoice. If we do this we will promptly refund any money you have paid to us.
2. If you need to cancel or amend your booking you must email or phone us as soon as possible. You will also be required to confirm your cancellation by email. The cancellation will not take effect until we receive written confirmation from you by email.
If you cancel 60 days prior to the arrival date, no reservation cost will be added and the deposit will be returned in full (except of the bank transaction commission which is about 15 Euros). If you cancel less than 60 days prior to arrival the deposit will not be returned.
The remaining accommodation fees must be paid upon your arrival day cash only or 2 weeks before arrival, with new Bank deposit.
3. People other than the Guests may not stay overnight in the property. We hold no responsibility for any other people other than the Guests.
4. You may arrive at your accommodation after 15:00 on the Arrival Date and you must leave by 11:00 on the Departure Date. But in any case if you wish to arrive earlier or depart later than the aforementioned hours feel free to contact us and if possible we will fulfill your request with no extra cost.
If your arrival will be delayed, you must contact us so that alternative arrangements can be made. If you fail to do so you may not be able to gain access to the Property. If you fail to arrive by midday on the day after the Arrival Date and you have not contacted us, we may treat the booking as a cancelled one.
5. Every effort has been made to ensure that you have an enjoyable and memorable holiday. If however, you have any cause for complaint it is important that remedial action is taken as soon as possible.
It is essential that you contact us if any problem arises so that it can be speedily resolved. It is often extremely difficult (and sometimes impossible) to resolve difficulties properly unless we are promptly notified. Discussion of any criticisms with us whilst you are in residence will usually enable shortcomings to be rectified straightaway. In particular, complaints of a transient nature (for example, regarding preparation or heating of the Property) cannot possibly be investigated unless registered whilst you are in residence.
6. There is no daily housekeeping service. We are obliged to have the house clean upon arrival and also clean it once or twice every week during the stay. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the Mystic Villa. If you wish for the villa to be cleaned more often, it is possible for an extra charge. Also the final cleaning is included in the price.
7. Pool: All the pools are built to the standards of the Greek Tourism Organization. Parents have full responsibility for supervising their children. No children under the age of 12 are permitted to use the pool at any time without adult supervision. When using the pool, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk.
8. A qualified pool cleaner will attend at least twice per week in order to record the pool’s special substance content (like chlorine).
9. In Villa Mystic there are a fireplace which works with wood. Wood will be provided. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace. Fireplaces can be used during any time of the year.
10. A reliable 24 hour emergency contact number will be provided.
11. We are NOT responsible for any lost items so do have your valuables either with you or stored in the safe of the villas.
12. Tenants agree to respect the property and leave it in the same condition they found it upon arrival. Any damage caused in the property by the guest is the guest’s responsibility. An adequate amount of money will be asked for any damages. Should any member of the Guest party behave without respect for the property and its contents, we have the right to ask all guests to vacate the property immediately.
13. Owners of Mystic Villa can be held responsible for any accidents or injuries occurred to a guest during his/her stay at the property under any circumstances.
14. The contract between you and us is governed by the Greek Law and we both agree that any dispute, matter or other issue which arises between us will be resolved by the Greek Courts.